"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The current definition of the mole, based on carbon-12, was approved during the 1960s.
- But in a recent letter to Congress, the commission said that the current definition of independence was not tight enough.
- The problem is that on current definitions there are no transgressions.
- Only 10 percent met the current clinical definition of bulimia, she said.
- No such measurement is currently part of the current definition.
- One proposal under consideration could add about 140,000 people to the 66,000 Americans reported as meeting the current definition.
- Four working linkes have been chosen, and are under current definition.
- On the other hand they might well exceed the current legal definition of Swiss made.
- Neither man nor god, but something in between, a creature for which there was no current definition.
- The award's current definition of a classical play, is one written before 1918.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.