"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Report of the Royal Colleges makes this explicitly clear.
- The group makes it explicitly clear that they are out to kidnap the world's eight smartest people.
- Indeed, they made the extent of their anxiety explicitly clear.
- "He's made explicitly clear that he wants to be an active, participating member of the House of Labor."
- There's a difference between willingly/knowingly giving up information and a company gathering data without being explicitly clear on the matter.
- It is never made explicitly clear why she ceased to speak.
- "The harm, sir, is to our superiors in the organization-that was made explicitly clear to me personally."
- The laws own language makes that explicitly clear!
- In a case where it's not made explicitly clear that it's wrong, then we might consider that kids aren't able to handle the ambiguity.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.