"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This may be how she manages to make both the allure and ugliness of power unambiguously clear.
- "Having said that, I confirm that an unambiguously clear and valid order was issued by a member-state," he continued.
- But Mr. Bernanke's remarks yesterday made it unambiguously clear that central bankers are not yet comfortable that inflation will settle down.
- Surely he would agree that the cause for this war should be unambiguously clear to our citizens and to the world.
- Finally, may I make it unambiguously clear that Labour will reverse the decisions on these three hospitals announced today and will do so immediately after the general election?
- "But why don't the parliamentary draftsmen simply do their job and draft the law so that's it's unambiguously clear and leaves no need to get clarification from the appeal courts?"
- An unambiguously clear and inerrant divine revelation does not exist.
- I want to make the report unambiguously clear so that it can go through and Member States are absolutely clear what is expected of them.
- Assume that next week we receive unambiguously clear and intelligible radio signals from a planet circling Albireo, a gorgeous double star in the constellation Cygnus.
- But we're going to make it unambiguously clear, in word and in our actions, that we want to and intend to represent the whole American family.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.