"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It appeared to have no color and no clear shape or size.
- That can be seen from the clear shapes and the design of the upholstery.
- Objects began to take clear shape in the unnatural green light.
- The curators' initial list, she recalls, had more than 300 objects but no clear shape.
- It was a distinct effort for her to fasten on any one object, bring that into clear shape.
- As he sent those words, the great bulk of shadows took on a clearer shape.
- The sky was a perfect blue, the distant mountains hard, clear shapes of black.
- He saw the familiar prism take shape, clear and sharp even at this distance.
- One result is that the campaign is beginning to take clear shape.
- The Congressional playing field took clearer shape with the primaries and other developments.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.