"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The fish may be found at depths from 3 to 180 m, in both murky and clear conditions.
- The race was held under clear conditions with light winds.
- Most parts of the mountain receive cell phone service in clear conditions.
- Most of the line is intact and in fairly clear condition.
- The image was made in full daylight under clear conditions.
- However, by Sunday evening it became clear conditions in the pit had become extremely hazardous.
- But there are clear conditions designed to protect copyright owners.
- It is high time that clear conditions were imposed on these foreign profiteers.
- On the one hand, this means that there are clear conditions to belonging to the alliance.
- In clear conditions the drive would probably take about thirty minutes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.