"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These stories persisted even though "the fact of the matter is that there are very few clear documentations of these anecdotes," he said.
- Lack of clear documentation has been a problem in studying the history of the Matthew.
- Although the theory is persistent, no clear documentation has been found to support it.
- The open air Rock cross at Champakulam is one of the most ancient ones with clear documentation of its antiquity up to AD 1151.
- Then all machine-dependent routines must be written as separate subroutines, with clear documentation, so that equivalent routines for another machine can be exchanged for them.
- Her father was Joseph Bryan, Sr. but there is no clear documentation as to her birth mother.
- The following criteria should be used as a guideline when creating a medical record specific to the aid of providing clear documentation for diagnostic coding.
- This system seeks to establish a stronger microfinance institution by reducing the possibility of fraud and misallocation of funds through clear documentation of cash flows.
- It is attributed to Hans van Steenwinckel the Elder although no clear documentation exists.
- With clear and precise documentation, the book shows how these doctrines migrated into early Christianity from Greek philosophy.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.