"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But the pope was in the same position as everyone else in having no clear procedure for reaching a decision.
- Because China has no clear procedure for doing so, the dissidents are trying to register their new party as a social organization.
- These activities are most likely to appeal to the more methodical student wishing to follow a clear procedure.
- They will need clear and concise operational procedures to be written.
- Fairness through having a clear procedure, allowing participants to present their case fully and knowledge of requirements to meet for parties.
- There is a clear procedure if Member States want to go beyond the period of time.
- The best way for this is to simplify the complicated bureaucracy and create clear procedures.
- In general, this proposal demonstrates how important it is for us to establish clear procedures and to update the old standards.
- We must take an absolutely clear position on this and then also have a clear procedure.
- A clear procedure gives the person concerned the necessary legal security.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.