"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We finally have a very clear manifestation of a commitment that we are going to invest in intelligence.
- This popular protest and the workers' demands was the first clear manifestation of a Tunisian national consciousness.
- There is no need to shout,' Nicat said, with some asperity in the small clear manifestation of his voice.
- The astronomers said this was the clearest manifestation yet of a new planetary system's emerging around a young star.
- The clearest manifestation of this is that institutions at all levels have to compete with one another.
- They are the clearest manifestations from before the Change of a sense in all men that things were not right.
- That, Mr President, would be a clear manifestation of real European solidarity.
- However, as you will have understood, it is a very clear manifestation of our political will to open up a discussion and find solutions.
- It is a clear manifestation of the importance of the Union to the everyday lives of every European citizen.
- Many problems have a clear local manifestation; local initiative and self-help must consequently provide the most apt solutions.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.