"chase" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I'd have had you chasing shadows all over the place.
- "Quite frankly, I don't know why he wants to spend six months chasing shadows."
- The important thing is not to use up the reserves chasing shadows.
- Is this the moment Nadal will find himself chasing shadows again?
- In a littie while they will be tired of chasing shadows and go home.
- By the time they realized they were chasing shadows, it would be too late.
- He wouldn't want to chase shadows, and that's exactly what she was and planned to be.
- All they have to do is suspect she exists, and they'll be chasing shadows at every turn!
- Shall we chase shadows that no one has accused of committing crimes?
- They're playing keep ball, and Spain are chasing shadows.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.