"chase" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These people will have you running around chasing your own tail.
- This one has really had the industry chasing its tail.
- I'll start chasing my tail right now if it'll help.
- "We could be chasing our tail for 10 years and end up with nothing," she said.
- "We get paid for doing a little bit more than chasing our tails."
- "What kind of money do you guys get for chasing your tails like this?"
- And once he had a lawyer, we were going to be back to chasing our tails.
- "Go chase your tail," he added, and went back to reading his book.
- They know that you don't make appointments and chase your tail.
- And so it gets to be like the cat chasing its tail.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.