"chase" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Children still chase a ball there but it isn't the same.
- Then I was able to get him to chase a ball.
- He chased a ball into a ditch at one end of the playing field.
- Also, 75 percent of all recreational players chase balls on a public court.
- "Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win."
- If not chasing a ball, he plays another game, this time it is Chess.
- He hit the knee on a television camera while chasing a ball out of bounds.
- One day while chasing a ball, Henry falls and breaks his right arm.
- It was just like a dog chasing a ball.
- She had never seen the point of milling about chasing a ball on horseback.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.