"change" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The question now is whether the country will change direction in time.
- Instead, he changed direction and set about trying to tell a story.
- I'll get him the next time he shows, because I haven't changed the direction since the last shot.
- She too could have changed the direction of the world and human behavior!
- The project also had to be large enough to change the direction of the community.
- I stopped short but too near to change my direction.
- "The decision was reached because I felt we should change direction."
- Keep an eye on him and let me know if he changes direction.
- Maybe that more than anything else has changed the direction.
- You have to move past that and change the direction.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.