"change" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She changed the channel, but the picture was the same.
- If you don't like something, change the channel or turn the tv off.
- After a minute or so I have to change the channel.
- Me too, particularly since they're the only ones who know how to change channels when the television is set to "record".
- Her father changes the channel as she says, "I was watching something."
- I watched for a while, but then got up and changed the channel.
- Freedom, my young friend, is the right to change channels when your commercial comes on.
- At least now I can keep her from having any impact on my life simply by changing the channel.
- But by early Sunday, it was as if somebody had changed the channel.
- As with most things in life it happened when she was changing channels on her television.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.