"change" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He began to change his focus to road running in 2007.
- It was difficult to change my focus from one art form to many.
- If nothing seems to work, give yourself time to change your focus.
- Then he heard about a case that changed his focus from law back to music.
- In recent years, two factors have helped change the focus again.
- It saw them; he could see the small dark eyes change focus.
- "But when it changed its focus to taking people to Israel, that became a problem."
- Seven years later, in 1952, they decided to change the focus of the program to children with emotional problems.
- She did not change the focus of her eyes when visitors came in.
- In early 1990s, he changed focus and sold his huge collection.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.