"change" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I was thinking of a real place but had to change the name.
- Probably from the very beginning they wanted to change her name as well.
- I had to change my name and hair again, of course.
- He was just the first one who didn't change his name.
- Around 1895 a vote was taken to change the name again.
- So, tried to change the name and they did it.
- Around March 15, 2007 the decision was made to change the name.
- In 1916, a movement began to change the name of the city.
- I should have changed my name and come back in as a private.
- You and me, the two of us, we can change our father's name back to its true one.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.