"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He sold some 200 that were not dominant in their markets, and bought hundreds of others to bolster the remaining ones.
- It has bought hundreds of tiny companies, as well as a few big ones.
- We can't expect a label to buy hundreds of tickets for a developing artist.
- Wright first traveled to Japan in 1905, where he bought hundreds of prints.
- He spent money as if it was going out of style, even buying hundreds of bicycles for poor black kids.
- He could buy hundreds of motor cars, and have the Government build roads to drive them on.
- And there are many people who seem to compound their folly by buying hundreds of tickets at a time.
- In addition, he bought hundreds of additional acres that had originally belonged to the plantation.
- The country bought hundreds of them because they were regarded as effective and inexpensive, defense experts say.
- "We've been buying hundreds of unfinished buildings for next to nothing," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.