"break" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Most telecommunications policy issues do not break cleanly along party lines.
- His neck appeared to have been cleanly broken in the fall.
- He had to be broken cleanly, completely, and above all, safely.
- It was broken cleanly, about five inches above the hilt.
- They had broken cleanly, both the main rope and the safety line the same way, with no sign of wear, friction, or damage.
- Strike hard along the line with the hammer and chisel; the stone should break cleanly.
- He found his bow among the wreckage, broken cleanly in two at the thickest point.
- But it broke cleanly where her thumb had pressed on it.
- Mr. Bush broke cleanly with his predecessor on important environmental issues like acid rain.
- The deputy commissioner determined that Asha's neck had been broken so cleanly for two reasons.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.