"break" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Rivera, however, broke Hoffman's career save record in 2011.
- You're running away again now, breaking your new career.
- And he'd broken that one's career like a matchstick.
- Lingering respect mingled with th knowledge the wizard could still break her career.
- The bat he used to break Ty Cobb's career hit record brought $219,000.
- He has a chance to break his career best of 50, set 14 years ago in Edmonton.
- The court order broke her career: she never appeared on stage again.
- The Gilley version was his first major hit and broke open his career.
- It quite broke his career, or so it seemed.
- He was a witness in the divorce case that broke Dilke's career.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.