"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In any case, his is the more difficult book to put down.
- We will see what happens when she encounters some of the more difficult books.
- He felt that it was a difficult book to release.
- I have heard it is a very difficult book!
- It was worth the effort, but that is the most difficult book I have read.
- First let me say that this was a very difficult book to write.
- It is a very difficult book, even for the German reader.
- A difficult book in some ways, did you find it difficult?
- For example, read a difficult book or balance your checkbook.
- This makes a complete translation of the book very difficult.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.