"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Whether Daniel Pinchbeck came back or not is perhaps the central question raised by this challenging and disturbing book.
- This is an important and challenging book that will be essential reading for every student and scholar of prehistory.
- Gorman agreed to let a committee review the decision due to concerns that the policy on challenging books was not followed.
- I think it's a challenging book in the sense that there's a lot of research and information in it.
- Yet whatever its shortcomings, this is also a bold and challenging book, unafraid of inviting controversy.
- I highly recommend it as a challenging but rewarding book.
- It's always packed, which I hope is a good sign that some people still want to read more challenging books.
- This first part of a scholarly and sometimes challenging book contains plenty to set the pavilions buzzing with discussion.
- Instead, I received a painful lesson: she needed to take a step backward and read less challenging books.
- I wanted to write a challenging book, challenging to myself and to other people.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.