"blow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A systematic survey of world history quickly turned the germ into a fully blown and, I might add, incontrovertible theory.
- Reading this description, it is easy to focus on the element of inspiration, of an idea seemingly springing fully blown, from nowhere.
- Directors justify holding regional competitions by saying Brazil is too big for a fully blown national championship.
- He touched the back of his baseball cap and discovered a fully blown bubble of bubble gum.
- At any one time Ikey hoped for four toolers in the making and two fully blown and working at the top of their trade.
- After learning that her son had been diagnosed with fully blown Aids in 1994, Perrie had started to suffer from depression.
- The bar here is a major meeting point for 18-30's and many an early evening drink has developed into a fully blown party night of the spontaneous kind.
- The first official single from the album is Fully Blown (Feat.
- "A magazine never springs fully blown from anybody's rib," he remarked.
- To answer these questions, the feasibility study is effectively a condensed version of a fully blown systems analysis and design.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.