"blow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Instantly he felt the strong southwest wind blowing his hair.
- "It means nothing," I said, but now the wind blowing my hair back felt cold instead of warm.
- It's fast enough to blow your hair behind your head.
- A stir of wind blew Jennifer's hair back from her face.
- He heard the bang and felt a rush of wind blowing his hair.
- "There's no need to blow my hair out of place."
- As she talks, I notice that she's blown her long brown hair completely straight.
- The wind was at their backs and it blew the girl's hair forward.
- As we stood there at the grave, a wind came along and blew our hair back.
- He stood still, the sea wind blowing his white hair back like a flag.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.