"blow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She wouldn't stop playing until every last cent of it was totally blown.
- "I am totally blown away by his things," he said.
- He looked like a totally blown runner at the end of a marathon.
- That's why it will totally blow John Book's mind to know that now he doesn't need to do any such thing.
- I am totally blown away - a novel where the leading character is a Jewish human resources manager.
- She totally blew a gasket when I asked her where this missing daughter was.
- The whole thing with the fans is blown totally out of proportion.
- "We're either on the verge of totally blowing it or getting it right."
- "Those rumors were blown totally out of proportion," said Steinberg.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.