"blow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Everything legal and above- board; no need to blow his cover.
- That was all he could say without blowing his cover.
- It would only take one phone call to blow her cover.
- If this has blown my cover, you may not hear from me again.
- They would also blow our cover if we had to use them.
- I could blow her cover, but then what happens to my wife?
- If they had blown his cover, what about the rest of it?
- He was sure she didn't know she'd blown her cover with him.
- We suspect he blew his cover quite a while ago.
- If so, we must take care not to blow our source's cover.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.