"blow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He probably figured that would really make you blow your top.
- How did I know he was going to blow his top?
- He was working through a thought, trying to keep from blowing his top.
- If the teacher finds out you have not been in class he will blow his top.
- "But it looked to me as if he were about to blow his top before Earl took over."
- Then suddenly he blew his top while walking down the street one day.
- If the race manages to keep from blowing its top for a few million years, maybe we'll begin to find out some things.
- You can depend on a woman, he reflected, to blow her top at the wrong moment.
- Now maybe I can talk about what happened without blowing my top.
- Two days later, the No 3 reactor building blew its top.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.