"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Stone walls--not the endless desolation of sky above a lifeless, stony beach, where an executioner in black wore a medal as familiar as the face of her only love.
- But this I chose to wander down My stony beach, my own rejection.
- Soon the River broadened and grew more shallow; long stony beaches lay upon the east, and there were gravel-shoals in the water, so that careful steering was needed.
- The lack of development is partially due to the nature of the shoreline, which is mostly sheer rock faces or steep, stony beaches.
- A stony beach, a wooden dock for mooring the boat, two men waiting in Imperial livery.
- They are strictly coastal, preferring stony beaches to sand, and are often found with other waders such as Purple Sandpipers.
- On one side there is a gently shelving stony beach with several fishermen's huts.
- The two criminals were struggling along this side of the headland toward the small, stony beach.
- All around us on these stony beaches at the edge of the ice they fight for territory, breeding, killing prey, feeding young, or becoming prey in their turn.
- The river broadened and grew shallow: bleak stony beaches lay upon the east, there were gravel shoals in the water and they had to steer carefully.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.