"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I decided to join Steve - it wasn't a beach day, and this would be a good way to get oriented on the island.
- "We've had a very good summer up until yesterday, but it's still a beach day," Ms. Phelps said.
- "Any day with a little bit of sun is a beach day, and the people are out there."
- Host to volleyball tournaments, events, beach days, family picnics and more.
- They rarely stop by the post office and scurry into supermarkets on prime beach days.
- THE glorious beach day is drawing to a close.
- But at least he'd be home for a couple of hours, and it was a perfect beach day.
- My students would be planning their first beach day by now.
- With a course temperature reaching 87 degrees, this was more of a beach day than a bike day.
- It was a hazy beach day without the glare.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.