"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He walked hunched over, making curved tracks, and disappeared behind the beach grass.
- Volunteers will be needed in March to transplant beach grass into the dunes.
- Also a type of beach grass, now rare, which was known to grow at the gateway.
- Eventually, this sand is colonized by beach grass and other plants.
- They may also be found crawling on blades of beach grass.
- Under the river's side of the bridge is a tiny island of American beach grass.
- The county will plant beach grass on top of the sea wall, which is expected to be complete by Memorial Day.
- He looked around and saw the narrow trail through the high beach grass.
- "People don't expect to see caterpillars eating the beach grass or crawling down the road to get there."
- It builds its nests higher on the shore near beach grass and other objects.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.