"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Benigaris came down the road, crunching across the gravelly beach toward his father and younger brother.
- Minutes later, the bottom of the boat scraped onto the gravelly beach.
- Some are nothing more than small, gravelly beaches; others are entire mountain valleys and even mountain ranges.
- His bedroom window was open and he could hear the metronomic swish of the sea on the gravelly beach.
- You can even go swimming on a gravelly beach there.
- The men of Norland surged along the gravelly beach, following the Red King toward the battle.
- Then he shoved the boat out into the river, jumping aboard himself as its prow cleared the gravelly beach.
- One has been explored and terminates in a small gravelly beach but the only mention of occupation is by large numbers of rock doves.
- The clansmen, grinning with him, pulled hard, driving the packed ships up onto the gravelly beach, pealing the slogan.
- The opposite shore was a couple of meters of gravelly beach, ending abruptly in dense jungle.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.