"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The break is along a long, pretty, rocky beach that makes swimming difficult.
- She followed me out of the cemetery and onto the rocky beach.
- We stumbled along the rocky beach toward the three kids.
- He was standing on a rocky beach by the ocean.
- The boat ground to a halt on the rocky beach before it.
- We need a place for love, not a rocky beach.
- They came to a rocky beach farther along, and walked over it.
- There are several points from which the beautiful rocky beach down beneath can be seen.
- There are two ways of walking along a rocky beach.
- "Who the hell would walk a dog in the dark on a rocky beach?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.