"baseball" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I thought T. K. would give me a couple of days to adjust to pro baseball," he said.
- It's the only time where I made a mistake like that in 17 years of pro baseball.
- "I know the opportunity to play pro baseball will be there down the road."
- Low test scores out of high school in 1993 helped him choose pro baseball over college football.
- This marked the beginning of pro baseball in Japan.
- All that is true, but a large part of pro baseball is upheaval.
- Estock spent 13 seasons in pro baseball before retiring at age 30.
- Despite previous efforts to bring pro baseball back to Medford, the decision stands to this day.
- The best seats cost $42, making the park the sixth most expensive in pro baseball.
- Likewise, this area is also privileged to have both semi pro baseball and basketball teams.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.