"baseball" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 2011, the district constructed and opened new baseball and softball fields.
- Parents who want the city to spend money on schools instead of a new baseball stadium.
- Wright got a new baseball and slammed it into his glove.
- Lowe took a new baseball, then stood 25 feet behind the pitcher's mound, gathering his thoughts for the next batter.
- He never gazed over his right shoulder and he held his glove up to ask for a new baseball.
- He started hollering for them to come quickly, that baby brother had put his new baseball in his mouth.
- Trachsel snapped at the new baseball he received and squeezed it with both hands, as if wringing out all the bad pitches.
- He stared at the dirt, meandered around the front of the mound, took a new baseball and returned to work.
- As a star player appeared, the man reached into his array for an authentic jersey, a new baseball, a Mets cap or a photo.
- We realized that Orlando Hernández might be given a new baseball address, too.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.