"baseball" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Moving towards the 1970s, Osteen was still pitching an amazing average of 260 innings a year, which made people often consider him a link to old-time baseball.
- Reminiscing about old bottles and famous vintages is much the same as talking about old-time baseball players and famous World Series games of the past: fact becomes inextricably intertwined with nostalgia.
- Tomorrow, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Also, tomorrow, Sunday and Monday, spring festival with music, dance, craft and flower shows, games for children, horse-drawn vehicles, sheep shearing, old-time baseball and more.
- Another throwback to old-time baseball is a restricted foul area, which will put fans closer to the diamond.
- The home of the Arkansas Travelers was regarded as a great place to see old-time baseball, wholesome entertainment aimed squarely at the family market.
- Opened two years ago at the northwestern edge of LoDo, this red brick stadium captures the intimacy of old-time baseball - some seats are closer to the batter than the pitcher is.
- Instead, I'm wearing an ill-fitting uniform and playing old-time baseball, without a batting helmet, protective elbow or shin guards, or even a fielder's mitt.
- "Their grandchildren ran away when they saw them coming, because they were afraid of being bombarded by more bull about old-time baseball."
- When the subjects have something in common, as in Roy Blount's clerihews on old-time baseball players, a certain neo-Aristotelian unity might sustain a series.
- The song has often been cited by books and websites that discuss old-time baseball.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.