"baseball" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They have not won a championship since 1974, the longest drought in Japanese baseball.
- But not everybody is filled with gloom about the future of Japanese baseball.
- Clearly, Japanese baseball has players who can play, and often excel, at the major league level.
- He was touted as the next big star in Japanese baseball, after his father, but failed to live up to expectations.
- He is still remembered as one of the best foreign players in Japanese baseball.
- He is also known as the father of Japanese professional baseball.
- He is noted by many sources as being one of the best foreign-born players in Japanese baseball.
- Japanese baseball is divided into two leagues, each with six clubs.
- It was the first strike in the history of Japanese professional baseball.
- The former prince was a noted fan and supporter of Japanese baseball.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.