"baseball" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He did not play affiliated professional baseball in 1990 due to injury.
- Ultimately, the league could not survive the arrival of affiliated baseball to Montgomery.
- Castillo finally returned to affiliated baseball when he was signed to a minor league contract by the Baltimore Orioles in 2008.
- White passed up a career in affiliated baseball and a six-figure salary with the Anaheim Angels to play college football.
- The following is a list of all Huskies players to play professional affiliated baseball, as of the end of the 2007 season.
- To date, he is the only known PA announcer in affiliated baseball to have been ejected from a game by the umpire crew.
- Since the League's inaugural season in 1994, 44 of its former umpires have furthered their careers in affiliated professional baseball.
- It was the first time he played affiliated baseball.
- In 2004, he did not play in American affiliated baseball.
- The Orioles have had a team in Bluefield since 1958, which was the longest relationship between a parent club and a town in affiliated baseball.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.