"baseball" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It recognizes a sportswriter "for meritorious contributions to baseball writing".
- Will's baseball writing is so good, in fact, that he's even being mentioned as a candidate for baseball commissioner.
- Gould, who died last year at the age of 60, left a last collection of his baseball writings.
- Many of his first baseball writings came while he was doing night shifts as a security guard at the Stokely-Van Camp's pork and beans cannery.
- Dryden originated many of the expressions used in baseball writing, including the terms "pinch hit," "ball yard," and "old horsehide."
- But of course, there was more of him anyway, and after some genuinely exciting baseball writing, the critic is back in full force to unload on it.
- In April 2011 she left BP to join the baseball writing and editorial staff of ESPN.com.
- In part, this may be just that we bring less baggage to his baseball writings; politics is the fishing net of random anger.
- The award, presented the following year at the annual induction ceremony at the Baseball Hall of Fame, is given for "meritorious contributions to baseball writing".
- Lardner's last baseball writing was Lose with a Smile in 1933.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.