"baseball" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You're talking about the best baseball players in the world.
- "I think people here are used to having good baseball players around."
- So we just don't get the calls for baseball players.
- The six senior baseball players are all moving on to play at the next level in college.
- His best friends don't seem to be other professional baseball players.
- "Give them the time all the men have had in this country to play, and you're going to find a lot of good baseball players."
- I mean, baseball players are human, and you don't know them.
- He's almost certainly the best baseball player in the family.
- No baseball player has ever made $43.75 million for six years.
- He did not long to be thought of as a baseball player.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.