"baseball" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Every day at 5 they went to the baseball field.
- We're on a baseball field like the rest of the kids in the world.
- The schools first met on the baseball field in 1898.
- Local children play the sport at the town's baseball field, whether by themselves or with a team.
- They have spent many months on baseball fields all over the country with him.
- The league has a spring and a fall season at the baseball field in the park.
- There is also a baseball field to the north of the running track.
- As of late 2010 the baseball field has been completed.
- "The fact that people were using a baseball field for a dog run really shows how short we are on space."
- Her body had been found in the woods behind the local baseball field the following morning.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.