"baseball" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was the first professional baseball league ever in the region.
- On one block is a park for the local baseball league.
- I have a few names that he may want to consider for his team in the new baseball league.
- In short order, the division developed a baseball league that played 17 games during the summer of 1918.
- As a child he was involved in junior baseball league.
- But it was only in 1982 that a professional baseball league began play, with six teams.
- So two years ago he formed a baseball league for players over the age of 40 and soon had four teams going.
- Three years ago, when gangs began taking hold in force, he organized a baseball league for members.
- The competition to win the regular season championship in a baseball league.
- Since their first season in 2004, the club has been climbing the British baseball leagues.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.