"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Even as it was, Garai felt his conviction start to trickle away.
- How can it when my senior staff is trickling away one by one?
- But the songs soon trickled away, and the shouting ceased.
- He had never been so aware of time as a liquid, like blood flowing, trickling away.
- For now, jobs are likely to continue trickling away.
- The wind trickled away as suddenly as it had come.
- That's why you can see the sand that shows how my time trickles away.
- He had not checked on them in years, and the charge tended to trickle away.
- He felt the little strength he had left trickling away.
- Nothing seemed to be happening at all, in fact, and slowly the panic trickled away.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.