"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Insurance will mean the real costs to the public can be dribbled away in private with no public announcement.
- I find my life dribbling away at 9600 baud.
- What at the beginning seems to be a story about a girl's confrontation with her musical obsession dribbles away without resolution.
- "Independence now," one man with a placard muttered as a small demonstration dribbled away this morning.
- Three decades ago the Turks looked at all that water dribbling away in the desert and figured they could make better use of it.
- And it will have to show the puck finally dribbling away.
- How quickly money dribbled away, Maggie thought a few days later.
- His voice dribbled away in disappointment as I shook my head.
- The ball had bounced on the court, then dribbled away.
- The first payment of about $300 million is coming this year, but it will be dribbled away without notice.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.