"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The water quickly oozed away in the porous stony bottom.
- He sat, slumped, with his head on his hands, and waited for the pain to ooze away.
- But with each miserable block, my faith oozed away.
- Wilson tried to ooze away but escape was impossible once the fangs were in.
- Slipped to the floor, probably, and oozed away during the ruckus.
- The young gentlemen oozed away, semi-annually, to their own homes; but they never broke up.
- She went back to her list, the happiness she had felt all day oozing away.
- It oozed away as she went back to contemplating the company she was keeping.
- As the shadow oozed away, fleeing the light, the Shadowmaster suddenly felt that he was no longer alone.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.