"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Elend felt his life dripping away, the last trickle from an empty glass.
- Also let's assume that none of the water dripped away - all was absorbed by the towels.
- We'll light up every candle in the house and let them drip away to stubs.
- A glance towards the still, which was dripping away, filling the air with a scent of hot oil and cut grass.
- After the 2000 elections even symbolic support dripped away.
- It took a second or two longer, but it, too, dripped away.
- He thought of the emerald beads on the huge flat jungle leaves, the way they dripped away, leaving nothing behind.
- His mind was a sponge that absorbed everything and never let a recollection drip away.
- Grasping a 24-ounce cup, she nodded at the coffeemakers, which were dripping away.
- Her tears dropped to his old head and dripped away, unregarded.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.