"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then the drug took effect and the pain began to seep away.
- It would take months, perhaps a year, for such strength to seep away.
- Most of the water had already seeped away into the soil.
- The heat of the day seeped away and the air cooled.
- There had to be a crack in the floor that allowed the water to seep away.
- While he lay there, some of the terror seeped away.
- He felt confusion, and, with that, his training seeped away.
- To make things worse, some of their clubhouse power has seeped away to girls!
- Then as we got closer I watched the flesh of his face begin to seep away.
- Most of the tension he'd been holding in seeped away as he brought her hand to his lips again.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.