"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These can be unpleasant words, phrases or pictures in your mind.
- Prudence tried to forget Bobby's unpleasant words to her, but it was difficult.
- Such an unpleasant word; something more recondite should be employed.
- Macfarlane somehow felt a certain touch of alarm at these unpleasant words.
- "I was trained to keep unpleasant words to myself as a matter of courtesy," she said.
- That is a strong and unpleasant word.
- The girl winced for a flash at the unpleasant word, but Syme was too hot to heed her.
- "Were there ever any unpleasant words passed between you?"
- "We have a rather unpleasant word that sounds like that in the High Speech."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.