"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He seems to listen to all, and offers pleasant words.
- Must I be afraid to say a pleasant word to my own foster brothers?
- Young Fred had a pleasant word for all the girls, but of course he didn't mean anything by it.
- Myrna came in once, then left after a few pleasant words.
- I could hardly get her to say a pleasant word to me!
- I seldom pass him but there comes a pleasant word.
- He marked them up, with a pleasant word for every person.
- Usually she's calm, always has a pleasant word for everybody.
- He looked down at Jack, hands on his knees, like an adult bending to pass a pleasant word or two with a very small child.
- She was very nice and we exchanged a few pleasant words.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.