"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You will have to trust my word that it can be done.
- If a son couldn't trust his mother's word, what could he rely upon?
- Perhaps it came from a fear that Max would no longer trust his word completely.
- You've had a terrible experience here at the castle, and you don't trust my word that it won't happen again.
- I believe you may trust his word, and that the major will very shortly pass through this street.
- From here on, no one would ever trust his word on anything.
- Some seemed all for it but others were apparently reluctant to trust his word.
- So if we can't trust anyone's word, what is all this debate about?
- Don't trust my word for it; go to the news.
- You will have to trust my word, or go alone.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.