"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Or when she was back here and they'd be expecting word anyway?
- He'll be expecting word from me, that rat will.
- Some nights, he seemed resigned to playing elsewhere, others he looked like he expected word any moment.
- 'Telling him to expect word from this - what's your name, girl?'
- "I expect word from my contacts in London any day."
- "We expect word from the Tomed in less than half an hour."
- "Then I will expect him-or word that he cannot meet me-at my door, in an hour or a little more."
- "So when do you expect word on this last person?"
- What's more, I'm expecting word from the telephone company.
- "When you expecting word from your Zeep leg man?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.