"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Carl Tritt, seven days have been added to your sentence, bringing it to a total of sixteen years The words droned on, but Carl wasn't listening.
- The words droned on through Hanardy's mind.
- The words droned on, the chanting rose in volume and in hysteri- cal pitch, ". . . Sword of the Dawn, which makes the dead come alive, causes the living to remain living ..." The tip of the knife stroked Hawkmoon's thigh.
- The words droned on, filled with idiomatic exaggerations of the "alla time big American millions" that were turning the tropical and human overgrowth that was Kingston into a Caribbean financial mecca.
- Unintelligible words droned over the cabin loudspeakers, the 727 taxied out onto the field.
- Her words droned on.
- In response, synthesized, humming words droned from a speakerbox.
- The priest's words droned over her as if they'd been cut from the sacred pages of the holy book and dangled before her like some ghastly joke.
- The words droned on, the praise growing more fulsome as the wine flowed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.