"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Asian receptionist slid open a translucent window and gave Duran a big smile.
- The forewings are pale brown with large translucent windows that have a dark brown bar.
- In an inconspicuous cleft was a metal panel with a translucent window set into it.
- It may also be frosted, rendering the window translucent but not transparent.
- Perri looked at the marker lights flashing past just beyond the turbolift's translucent window.
- It shakes and jerks a couple of times, and I hear shouts outside the translucent window, but the interior is silent.
- Some of the best ones have indicator lamps behind translucent windows in the panel to prompt the user to read effective sensitivity.
- On the other side of the room's thick translucent window.
- The small translucent window, through which riders could see the progress of the turbolift on its journey, had been cracked.
- Yes, we make translucent windows to fit into tent panels.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.